List Serve (Members Only)
Posting a job opening on the AAVN list serve is free for members. This option is not available for non-members. Members can post by sending an email to AAVN-L@LISTS.PSU.EDU or sending the ad to email@example.com.
Please use the following text in the subject line of your list serve post: “Company/ Organization Name - Job Opening”
Monthly E-Newsletter and Website (Members and Non-Members)
The AAVN e-newsletter is sent to 450+ members each month. The e-news open rate is 56%
For samples of the e-newsletter click here https://aavnutrition.org/E-Newsletter
Website ads will be posted on this page https://aavnutrition.org/page-1075370
Classified Ads (including job ads) are text only and limited to 100 words.
Members can post classified ads, including job openings, at no charge in the e-newsletter and on the AAVN website.
The cost for non-Members to post a classified ad, including a job opening, in the e-newsletter is $150/ month. This includes a 60-day run on the website.
Display Ads include a graphic or photograph (size limit: 5 MB). The cost to post a display ad or paid content is $100/ month for members or $300/ month for non- members. The AAVN does not offer display ads on the website.
If you have questions or would like to review sample ads, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For-Profit Industry Content in the E-Newsletter
The AAVN accepts requests for paid content in the e-newsletter. Please see guidelines below.
- The cost is $500 for one month.
- Content can be up to 150 words (approximately three paragraphs) and can include a weblink or link to PDF
- Content will be labeled clearly: PAID FOR AND CREATED BY XXX
- Content must be approved by the AAVN Outreach Committee
- Content should be submitted to email@example.com before 5:00pm EST on the first Friday of each month
- Once content is approved, the AAVN will contact you to coordinate payment.